Quick Asked: National Archives Contact Number?

Are you searching for National Archives Contact Number? By using our below available official links ( which are always up to date), you can find contact information without any difficulty. It may list Phone number, Mobile phone, Email Address & Customer service information.
Last update: 26 May, 2023 336 Views

Where can i request my dd214? Military Personnel Files, in general, are stored at the National Personnel Records Center, in St. Louis. In order to get an Official Copy of your DD 214, you can either make a request directly to the National Personnel Records Center (Turnaround is 90 days) or you can hire an authorized expeditor to get the DD214 for you.

What does national archives mean? national archive(Noun) A place for storing materials relating to the history of a nation, usually operated by the government of that nation.

How to obtain copies of records? Method 1 of 3: Requesting Your Own Records

  1. Contact the agency that has your file. Each state agency has a different process for CPS records requests.
  2. Write a cover letter if required. In some states, you may be required to submit a cover letter along with the standard request form.
  3. Complete a request form. ...
  4. Submit your request form. ...
  5. Provide proof of identity. ...
  6. Wait for confirmation. ...
More items...

How to obtain military service records? You can request your military records in any of these ways: Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). Download Form SF 180 (PDF) Write a letter to the NPRC.

Listing Results National Archives Contact Number? Question Answers

Archives New Zealand Contact us

Phone Number (64-3) 377 0760 Email Address [email protected] Reading Room Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 1pm View map Dunedin Street Address 556 George Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand Postal Address PO Box 6183, Dunedin North, Dunedin, New Zealand Phone Number (64-3) 477 0404 Email Address ...

Make a records and research enquiry Contact us

Birth, marriage and death certificates – please contact the General Register Office. Second World War personnel records – please contact the Ministry of Defence. Wills or divorce records since 1858 – please contact the Probate Service or the Central Family Court, respectively.

Customer Support Archives

Monday through Sunday: 9am - 11pm EST. Our team is available to assist you and answer questions. It usually takes around 24-48 hours to hear back from one of our Customer Solutions Associates, but we’ll respond sooner if we can. Just send us ...


301-837-3540 Reel/Tape/Disc Number: 1 Element Number: 1: Copy 2: Reproduction: Contact(s): National Archives at College Park - Motion Pictures (RDSM) National Archives at College Park 8601 Adelphi Road College Park, MD 20740-6001 Phone: 301-837-3540 Fax: 301-837-3620 Email: [email protected] : Copy 2 Media Information: Specific Media Type: Film Reel

Did the information help you? If so, please share!
If you think the information on this page has been helpful to you, would you be willing to share it? Your sharing is the driving force for our continuous work.