Quick Asked: Licensed Massage Therapist Contact Us?
Are you searching for Licensed Massage Therapist Contact Us? By using our below available official links ( which are always up to date), you can find contact information without any difficulty. It may list Phone number, Mobile phone, Email Address & Customer service information. Last update: 25 Nov, 2022 280 Views
How do you get a massage therapy license? STEP 1 – Complete a 500 Hour Massage Therapy training program at a state-licensed massage school. STEP 2 - Complete a 50 Hour Massage Therapy Internship in a supervised setting. STEP 3 - Taking and passing the ‘Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam’ also known as the ‘MBLEx’.How to become a licensed massage therapist? How to Become a Licensed Massage Therapist in 4 Steps.
- Step 1: Research Massage Therapy training schools near you. Begin your search by looking up “licensed massage therapy near me”. In this first step, ...
- Step 2: Track Down a Massage Therapy training school that fits your academic and personal goals.
- Step 3: Learn & Succeed in Massage Therapy training school.
- Step 4: Challenge the Massage Therapy Licensing Exam in Your State.
How to get your massage therapy license?
- Submit a completed application for licensure to New York State and the appropriate fee
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Present evidence of graduation from high school or its equivalent
- Have not taken and failed the New York State Massage Therapy examination
- Are a United States citizen or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States
- Have been determined by the Department to be of good moral character
- Are in good standing as a licensee in each state, country or territory in which you are licensed to practice massage therapy
- Received a certificate for completing a course in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation within the three years prior to New York State licensure
What are the requirements to become a massage therapist? Five Steps to Becoming a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Complete a massage therapy program Prospective massage therapists should complete a certificate or diploma degree program from an accredited school approved by the state. ...
- Complete practical requirements Each state has a requirement for the number of hours of hands-on experience massage students must have before they can obtain their license. ...
- Pass the licensing examination After completing the massage therapy education program, a licensing exam is required. ...
- Apply for a state license Prospective massage therapists must put in an application and provide proof that they have met the requirements for a license. ...
- Complete a certification
Listing Results Licensed Massage Therapist Contact Us? Question Answers
Florida Board of Massage Therapy » Licensing and
The State of Florida's Online Resource for Massage Therapy & Therapists, Massage Establishments, Apprentices, and Education Program Approval Licensing, Renewals and Information - Florida Department of Health